Our goal is to provide you a stress-free enjoyable experience. RCC HOU Roofing will perform a thorough inspection of your entire property. We begin by examining all windows, doors, fencing, patio furniture, pool equipment, basketball goals, screens, expansion joints, siding, gutters, downspouts, vents, chimney caps, and each individual slope of the roof itself.
In the event we find evidence of storm-related damage, we will:
- Assist you in filing a claim with your insurance company
- Act as your liaison when the insurance adjuster performs his/her inspection
- Evaluate the scope from your insurance company (and clarify the report to you)
- Assist you in selecting the perfect roofing system for you and your family
- Submit all paperwork to the insurance company and/or mortgage company.
Sit back, relax, and allow us to go to work for you!
Insurance Claims Questions
Should I wait before claiming insurance?
We have noticed more clients have problems when they have waited too long and saw their insurance deadline of 1 year pass them. New roofs with new granules are very hail resilient. We also find that some clients wait long enough to the point where we see the roof is starting to leak from the damage, sometimes bringing mold along with it if it is not readily visible, which is never good. Finally, material prices have been rising often enough over the last year that we believe that weather permitting, there is no time like the present to get the work done.
How much will roof repair cost me?
Assuming you have property insurance, the damage will often be covered by your insurance provider. We regularly help our customers to get a beautiful roof installed with a long-term warranty.
What about the non-roof related items that have damage? (Windows, Screens, Siding, Fence Staining, Painting, etc.)
RCC HOU Roofing has helped thousands of clients over the years with dozens of non-roof related needs that arise. We can act as a one-stop-shop to make your life easy, and repair the other damaged items for you feel you would like for us to do so.
What roof upgrades could I research when re-roofing my home?
- Roof Material –Refer to the Residential Roof Showroom to view materials used.
- Attic Ventilation –Upgrade to use Ridge Vent or install new power vents to move more air.
- Gutters & Downspouts –To allow for more flow, we often install gutters at 5” or 6” gutters along with larger downspouts.
- Gutter Guards –Wire mesh gutter guards keep your gutters clear of debris.
- Chimney Cap / Shroud –A beautiful topper to your chimney, can be customized to fit your design style.