Our goal is to provide you a stress-free enjoyable experience. RCC HOU Roofing will perform a thorough inspection of your entire property. We begin by examining all windows, doors, fencing, patio furniture, pool equipment, basketball goals, screens, expansion joints, siding, gutters, downspouts, vents, chimney caps, and each individual slope of the roof itself.
In the event we find evidence of storm-related damage, we will:
- Assist you in filing a claim with your insurance company
- Act as your liaison when the insurance adjuster performs his/her inspection
- Evaluate the scope from your insurance company (and clarify the report to you)
- Assist you in selecting the perfect roofing system for you and your family
- Submit all paperwork to the insurance company and/or mortgage company.
Sit back, relax, and allow us to go to work for you!
Insurance Claims Questions
- Roof Material –Refer to the Residential Roof Showroom to view materials used.
- Attic Ventilation –Upgrade to use Ridge Vent or install new power vents to move more air.
- Gutters & Downspouts –To allow for more flow, we often install gutters at 5” or 6” gutters along with larger downspouts.
- Gutter Guards –Wire mesh gutter guards keep your gutters clear of debris.
- Chimney Cap / Shroud –A beautiful topper to your chimney, can be customized to fit your design style.