It’s not uncommon for homeowners to prioritize improvements and repairs based on budget and necessity. This practice sometimes results in pushing off roof repairs in favor of another project that seems like more of an emergency. Placing a higher value on other home repairs over your roof often costs hard-working people in Texas more than they expected. Unlike other minor upkeep projects, your roof remains the first line of defense against substantial damage.
- Shingles are curled, cracked, or showing signs of decay
- Your roof has missing shingles after a high-wind event
- Shingle granules are turning up in gutters
- Flashing is damaged or lifting
- You see wear and tear signs around vents and chimneys
- Light penetrating into your attic
- Watermarks from leaks appear on your ceiling
- Energy bills rise unexpectedly
Don’t risk your roof being serviced on by cheap or improper repair, and less than quality work. Our customers can vouch for us.
Are you looking for a better roof and an amazing roofing company? You are in the right place, call now (281) 973-4893. We offer product warranty, quality workmanship. Family owned & Texas Woman Business Certified ownership. Product and Material warranty. Financing available.